Rubber gasket with oil, acid, cold and heat, anti-aging properties, can be directly cut into various shapes of gaskets, widely used in medicine, electronics, chemicals, anti-static, fire-retardant, food and other industries.
Related products and applications:
Rubber gasket in the metal flange or other connection between the two stationary surfaces of the seal between the sheet-shaped rubber products known as rubber gasket. Can be made by molding, vulcanized film can also be used. Can be widely used in a variety of machinery and equipment, from the pad, sealing, cushioning and so on.
In addition, the commonly used rubber washers arehers: rubber flat washers, rubber O-rings, plastic flat washers, polytetrafluoroethylene gaskets, asbestos rubber washers, metal flat washers, metal shaped washers, metal washers, Winding washers and so on.
(1) rubber flat washers: easy deformation, pressure when the effort, but the pressure, temperature resistance are poor, only for low pressure, the temperature is not high place. Natural rubber has a certain acid and alkali resistance, the use of temperature should not exceed 60 ℃; chloroprene rubber can also resistance to some acid and alkali, the use of temperature 80 ℃; nitrile rubber oil, available to 80 ℃; fluorine rubber corrosion resistance is very good Temperature performance is also stronger than the general rubber, can be used in the 150 ℃ medium.
(2) rubber sealing gasket: cross-section shape is round, there is a certain self-tightening effect, the sealing effect is better than the flat washer, the clamping force is smaller.
From the material point of view, the main products are rubber pad: silicone pad, nitrile rubber pad, fluorine rubber pad, other rubber pads. Rubber gasket with oil, acid, cold and heat, anti-aging properties, can be directly cut into various shapes of gaskets, widely used in medicine, electronics, chemicals, anti-static, fire-retardant, food and other industries.
Has a high resistance to high and low temperature performance, in the -70 ℃ - +260 ℃ temperature range to maintain good use of elasticity, ozone resistance, weather resistance, should be used in the thermomechanical seal gasket. Non-toxic can produce insulation, insulation products and medical rubber products. At the same time with waterproof, flame retardant, high temperature, conductive, wear, oil and other excellent performance, widely used in machinery, electronics, plumbing and other industries.
NBR (Nitrile-Butadiene Rubber) is a polymer made of butadiene and acrylonitrile by emulsion copolymerization, and its excellent oil resistance is known, but also has good wear resistance, aging resistance and air tightness. And thus widely used in the rubber industry.
With high temperature resistance, can be -20 ℃ - +200 ℃ environment, resistant to strong oxidants, oil, acid and alkali. It is usually used in oil, chemical, aviation, aerospace and other departments.
Neoprene, natural rubber, EPDM rubber, acrylic adhesive and other special rubber. With oil, acid, alkali, wear, high, low temperature and other characteristics.
Rubber gasket application:
Rubber gasket is widely used in automotive, electronics, chemical, anti-static, fire-retardant, food, all kinds of machinery and equipment industries, can play a cushion, sealing, cushioning and so on.
- Characteristic Parameters
- Length-diameter Ratio
- Roller Speeds And Speed Ratios
- Roll Speed Ratio And Rolling Proces...
- Machine Bottleneck
- Technical Background
- Rubber Gaskets Use Standard And Pro...
- Rubber Track Ring Vulcanizing Press
- Timing Belt Logo Marking Machine
- V Belt Profile Grinding Machine
- Automatic rubber vulcanizing press ...
- Automotive Timing Belt Durability T...
- V Belt Profile Grinder Machine ; Co...
- High Performance Two Roller Mixing ...
- Agriculture Multi Speed Belt Grinde...
- Wide Rubber Sheet Extruding & Calen...