Calender roller speed refers to the peripheral speed of the rollers, to "m/min". Roller speed is a parameter for characterization of calendar production and characterization of calendar one of the advanced parameters.
1, roller speed
Roller speed according to the calender of the process and production automation level to decide. Roller speed should be able to meet the requirements of rolling process, namely, roller speed is adjustable.
Rolling speed is generally of 50~90 m/min in the world, the individual has reached 115 m/min. On rolling speed of up to 50 m/min steel wire, cold rolled (two reels for good rolling pressure in the absence of weft wires on the cord), the rolling average speed up to 30 m/min.
- Characteristic Parameters
- Length-diameter Ratio
- Roll Speed Ratio And Rolling Proces...
- Machine Bottleneck
- Technical Background
- 100T Rubber Compression Molding Pre...
- Hot Sale Rubber Kneader Mixing Machine
- PU/RUBBER Endless Timing Belt Xxh,...
- Two Roller Mixing Mill 22 Inch For ...